Plain And Simple Surgical
and Prosthetic Implant Solutions
Drs. Smiler and Smilanich present a progressive learning experience through hands-on surgical and prosthetic workshops. These engaging lectures and modular learning sessions focus on the latest and most innovative techniques for bone grafts, implant placement, prosthetics, and laboratory procedures to guide you through all stages of successful implant treatment.
Grow your dental practice by doing high quality dental implants.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Biomechanical considerations of treatment planning for multiple implants
- Biotype and success of esthetic restorations
- Diagnosis and treatment of lost vertical dimension
- Extraction and immediate implant placement
- Socket preservation techniques using graft procedures
- Grafts to gain vertical height and/or horizontal width
- Lateral window versus crestal approach sinus lift graft
- Tunnel graft to provide adequate bone width
- Piezo surgery for bone and implants
- Centrifuge to obtain concentrated growth factors
- Aesthetic anterior/posterior implant-supported restorations
- Reconstruction over 2, 4, 6, 8 positioned implants
- Overdentures, locator attachments, mini-implants
- Full-arch advanced provisionalization and prosthetic reconstruction
- Techniques for retrieving broken screws and implants How to avoid malpractice and negligence
This series of workshops, taught by innovators in the field of dental implants, will make your practice implant-ready while you earn continuing education credit!
DR. DENNIS SMILER, DDS, MScD.
Dr. Dennis Smiler is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is an internationally recognized expert and innovator in implant dentistry and bone grafting and has presented hundreds of lectures worldwide. He is considered to be among the finest and most popular teachers of implant dentistry in the world. Dr. Smiler has trained and mentored numerous general practitioners and specialists in the art and science of implant placement techniques and bone graft surgery. As one of the first to establish an international implant seminar and the implant team concept, Dr. Smiler has been teaching implant dentistry and the science of bone grafting for over 25 years.
DR. MICHAEL SMILANICH, DDS.
Dr. Michael Smilanich, a nationally renowned educator, has presented numerous seminars and lectures on advanced reconstructive techniques, aesthetic implant rehabilitation, computer assisted implant prosthetic design, as well as the behavioral side of implant case acceptance and case closure. Dr. Smilanich has successfully restored thousands of implants and maintains a private practice focusing on aesthetic and functional rehabilitation. His work with prosthetic systems includes: immediate fixed provisionalization, implant treatment sequencing, and innovative framework design; which has been published and presented in lectures, hands-on workshops, and residency formats.
16737 Parkside Ave., Cerritos, CA 90703 | (714) 335-9739
72 Hours CE Credits
ICOI Fellowship upon Program completion
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry of AGD endorsement.
***VALUE ADDED SPECIAL***
Attend ALL four hands-on workshops to receive $1000 CREDIT towards equipment, supplies & implants. To take advantage of this promotion, call to register:
Dr. Gaya Galikian: 1-310-562-5904 (West Coast)
Rebecca Kipp: 1-612-226-3706 (Midwest)
($500 : Young’s Dental / $500 : Neobiotech)
SMILER ITS – Implant Team Seminars 13636 Ventura Blvd. Suite 127, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 / tel: 310-562-5904 / fax: 818-475-1924